Time For New Discoveries
We at SilverTQ, LLC are continually ordering and receiving new merchandise made by reputable Native American silversmiths. This is the time of year when special customer requests can be handled and created by these artists. Christmas season has ended and the next popular holiday is not until Valentine’s Day. This time period will offer some artistic expression and creativity to be exercised. Wishing for something you have not been able to find? Well, you’ve come to the right place! All you need to do is contact us and we will be happy to assist in any way we can.
Please keep in mind special custom orders will not ship immediately. Additional time needs to be given for us to contact a particular artist and for the time required for them to produce the piece(s). We would ask that you be as specific in your request as possible. Please remember that handcrafted items will never be exactly the same as, say, a photo of an item. We will certainly do our best to make sure you’re fully satisfied.
Lots Of Unlisted Items
SilverTQ, LLC has an extensive inventory that is not currently listed 0n our website. Consequently, there’s a possibility we might have something the same or similar to what you might be looking for. Contact us and we’ll promptly let you know!
Always Sterling Silver
Every Native American jewelry item we market is sterling silver, consisting of 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% content is of other metals, most commonly copper. A higher percentage of silver content causes the metal to be too soft and not suitable for most jewelry.
Please be aware that there is a product labeled “nickel silver” or sometimes called “German silver” that is in fact, NOT silver, and has NO silver content. The usual content of this product consists of 60% copper, 20% nickel and 20% zinc. Nickel silver is named for its silvery appearance, but it contains no elemental silver. It can sometimes be passed off as being authentic sterling silver thus leaving the consumer to assume it is but another name for it.
Every item carried by SilverTQ, LLC is warranted as being sterling silver. The only exceptions may be found on some of the attachments or “findings” used for making jewelry items such as money clips, keychains, bolo slide backs, barrettes and combs. However, the material used for the main body or “face” of these pieces will always be of handcrafted sterling silver. We always invite questions for clarification, as we want our customers to have complete confidence in all of our products.